🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: wanna join Amazon Virtual Assistant agenc...
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Khedri A Community Member

Hi, Ayhan

I'm very excited and interested in working with you

Amanda H Community Member

Hello!

Im a professional Fashion and print designer and I want to join an Agency to get more jobs. Im top rated talent with 100% success job since I started last October.

There is any agency specialized in fashion?

Thanks!

Djvede Jose A Community Member

Hello, I have a French and English agency. My agency works in many field such customer support, telemarketing, transcription,internet research, subtitle, teaching French and English. I would like to set a partnership ship with another agency for many opportunities. I would like to have advices. Thanks !
Merceline A Community Member

Hi Jose, where do you operate and where are your telemarketers based? Is it the same as Telesales?

Joseph A Community Member

Hi Jose, can I apply to your agency, I'm proficient in many of the aforementioned fields.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Muhammad E Community Member

Hey Everyone,
I had 8 years plus experience with USA and UK agencies I just started to build by career on upwork.
Need good suggestions regarding to get in touch with freelancers and Agencies.

Omer A Community Member

I want to join an agency 

abul hasem md. s Community Member

Hello! I can edit any PDF file, Photo edit and restoration, and Shopify SEO. I want to be a part of your team if you welcome a new member to it.

Zain A Community Member

I am interested in partnering with Amazon freelancers. Please let me know if anyone is interested in working with me.

We'll grow togather!

Caroline G Community Member

im interested **edited for Community Guidelines**

Zahraa A Community Member

I interested
Kerlee L Community Member

im interested

Jerome P Community Member

Hi, I'm interested in working with you! Let's talk more about business!

Caroline G Community Member

im interested , i wanna join the team , i hope u can get me 

Cherrylyn B Community Member

Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant for 3+ years, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. 

Social Media Manager

making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.

This could be the one you must invite in your agency!

Sijal N Community Member

Hi Cailie

I can help you the task you mentioned above.

DERRICK G Community Member

Hello,

I am good with data and would love to join any virtual assistant and data-driven agency, I am willing to put in the extra work that will ensure better results, currently working on an e-commerce order entry and processing for a company.  feel free to invite me to your agencie

Victoria G Community Member

I would like to join an agency. I'm an information security expert, top rated plus with 100% JSS. 

Adam P Community Member

Hey everyone! Glad to be in this group. My name's Adam Palmer and I have an agency called AutomateScale here on Upwork and we generally work with clients to help build their sales funnels, and marketing automation.  We're always in need of great talent so feel free to connect with me. My agency can be found here - upwork.com/ag/automatescale.

Also, if you want some great information about starting agencies on Upwork, we created a Learning Path here on Upwork to show you how to create and scale one. It's called Upwork Agencies 101.

Hey, Adam! I'm very keen to work with your agency! Feel free to visit my profile to see all the best that I can do to help your agency grow

MD Al A Community Member

Hi everybody,

I would like to connect with an agency who have lot's of project and can share with me. Any suggestions? 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi MD Al,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we certainly understand that you wish to join an agency. Please note that the only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies in this help article to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Sheree Ann D Community Member

How to join an Architect Agency in Upwork?

Olayinka O Community Member

I am an experinced frontend developer, I find it really difficult to score my project. I want to explore partnerships through agencies to showcase my skills to the upwork community. Kindly look over my profile here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths