🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Deleting my Agency Account
Page options
kire_t
Community Member

Deleting my Agency Account

Hi, I need to delete my agency account. Right now, I no longer have a use for it, but I do need some information. I removed all team members already and closed all active contracts. My issue is this...what happens to my connects when I close it? I would like it if I could move those over to my personal account and not lose out on the money I had just deposited into it.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Kire,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can't transfer your agency Connects to your freelancer account. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
kire_t
Community Member

Okay, so do we just lose all the connections when we delete our Agency account?

kire_t
Community Member

Also, I need to close the agency. My account says I haven't started any contracts under "Work Diary" and under Contracts, all of them say "Propose New Contract" but when I try to close the agency, it still says, "Close all contracts." I need help with this.

Hi Kire, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here. Also, yes, the Connects will be lost once we delete the agency account.

~ AJ
Upwork
kire_t
Community Member

Please just close out the agency account for me. I have no open contracts, no members, and no pending payments. I already checked all of that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths