🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Development Initiatives for Enterprise / Busi...
Page options
shaunkahler
Community Member

Development Initiatives for Enterprise / Businesses on Upwork

Hi there, so this is a question for mods or anyone else who may be knowledgable. 

I'm curious if there are any plans to increase development (i.e. system/software) initiatives for agencies, small businesses, and enterprise clients.

When looking at Upwork overall, the biggest opportunities I'm seeing, right now, that could truly change the game involve increasing the amount of features and availability for teams and businesses.

However, working as a true "business" so to speak (i.e. having a job success score that reflects a team's success on a project) is currently unavailable, along with several other features that would add significant value for bigger businesses and teams. Particularly its ability to attract and rate businesses of all kinds.

Are there any plans to make it easier for businesses to operate here on Upwork? Even basic things, like relaying job invites to members of an agency, would be a step in the right direction. There's a *lot* of opportunity here and this looks like Upwork's "best move".

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaun,

That's a great question! Upwork has a list of agency centric features we are assessing for 2022. We will be sharing more information in the Community once we're ready so please make sure to subscribe or keep checking our updates!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaun,

That's a great question! Upwork has a list of agency centric features we are assessing for 2022. We will be sharing more information in the Community once we're ready so please make sure to subscribe or keep checking our updates!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths