🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I start a freelance agency, and, lega...
Page options
emmaaldp
Community Member

How can I start a freelance agency, and, legally (SAT), how does it works for Mexico?

I've been thinking to maybe start a freelance agency with some friends, but the problem is that, it doesn't matter how you work, in Mexico, sometimes you have to change your fiscal situation , because of mexican taxes department (SAT).

6 REPLIES 6
84e7e8b1
Community Member

It requires alot of research using Upwork as a case study

befb7353
Community Member

Hi, First you should have a beautiful agency website that grow your business online faster and getting job or projects.

35c3ee60
Community Member

I don't think taxes rely on digital money unless investing in the market.

leagegato
Community Member

I am wondering how to start an agency or a small scale business process outsourcing via Upwork

I think it is possible. You need to get contacts of (depends on the sector you are interested in) developers/designers/managers (maybe) - just a small team (less than 10 persons) and actively looking 👀 for good proposals! 😎

arifshah80
Community Member

hi,

collective confidence, a passionate group of people i.e (1-2, 1-100), each member must have a lot of experience in several fields for the fulfilment of different projects, and the main item to hold an agency is that you must be command full and skilful. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths