cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many maximum hours I can charge client by Agency account.

Highlighted
Duy N Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
1 of 8

Hi everybody, my Upwork account is currently Freelancer, so I can only charge my clients 168 hours / week (24 x 7 = 168).

Hence, I was unable to expand my bussiness by freelancer account. I plan to switch to Agency account. I wonder how many hours I can charge my clients by agency account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
2 of 8

Duy N wrote:

Hi everybody, my Upwork account is currently Freelancer, so I can only charge my clients 168 hours / week (24 x 7 = 168).

Hence, I was unable to expand my bussiness by freelancer account. I plan to switch to Agency account. I wonder how many hours I can charge my clients by agency account.

No hard feelings, but you can not work 24/7 for clients. You can also only work for one client at a time. As an agency you can work with in a team with several people but they all get paid, so again no extra hours per individual freelancer.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 8

Jennifer R wrote:

Duy N wrote:

No hard feelings, but you can not work 24/7 for clients. You can also only work for one client at a time. As an agency you can work with in a team with several people but they all get paid, so again no extra hours per individual freelancer.

You get an extra hour in November though.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
4 of 8

Yes, I know I cannot work 24/7. I just started to join Upwork, I plan to go long term, so I want to clarify it. Many thanks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
5 of 8

Duy N wrote:

Yes, I know I cannot work 24/7. I just started to join Upwork, I plan to go long term, so I want to clarify it. Many thanks.

It's strange that you would ask this question if you realize that it's impossible for one person to work 168 hours/week, never mind more than that. If other people are logging into your account and tracking hours, your account will be banned.

Highlighted
6 of 8

No, you misunderstand what I mean. I am using freelancer account, I known impossible to be work more than 24/7, but I don't know what agency account means and how it works.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
7 of 8

Duy N wrote:

No, you misunderstand what I mean. I am using freelancer account, I known impossible to be work more than 24/7, but I don't know what agency account means and how it works.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002677774-Agency-Setup-Memberships

Highlighted
8 of 8

Ok, thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS