🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to create agency and keep freelancer acco...
Page options
valercheck
Community Member

How to create agency and keep freelancer account?

Hello there.

I couldn't find any way to create an agency account without closing freelancers account. Is it possible to have both accounts: agency and freelancer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Valerii,

It looks like you already had an Agency profile before, which is why you were unable to create a new one, as you can only own one Agency. I've restored the profile so you should be able to access it by clicking your photo on the top right corner of the page. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Valerii,

Yes! You can be a Non-Exclusive member of the Agency. Learn more here.

~Andrea
Upwork
valercheck
Community Member

Hi Andrea and thanks for reply.

According to link here it is possible to create agency right from Contact Info -> Additional accounts -> New Agency Account. But I see only option for creating Client account.

Do I missing something here? I don't want to close my freelancer's account but want to create an agency and be part of that agency as non-exclusive member with saving my JSS and reputation.

Hi Valerii,

It looks like you already had an Agency profile before, which is why you were unable to create a new one, as you can only own one Agency. I've restored the profile so you should be able to access it by clicking your photo on the top right corner of the page. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
valercheck
Community Member

Hi Luiggi. Thank you very much!!!
Perhaps I've totally forgotten about it 🙂

Thanks again and have a nice day 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths