🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to manage multiple bidders inside the age...
Page options
vkhmura
Community Member

How to manage multiple bidders inside the agency?

Hi, community,

I have 5 persons involved in Upwork bidding: 2 permanent and 3 occasional bidding managers including myself.

The problem is that we constantly do the same job twice/three times etc. because we work with the same search requests.

This is a big waste of time.
And when I mark a particular job as one that is not interesting for me (thumb down button next to a job preview) other team members don't see that... and review the same job again and again.

Is there any way to manage this with Upwork tools? 
Maybe someone can advise some convenient 3rd party tools you use for this purpose?
Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
abu_ansarul-mush
Community Member

Managing multiple bidders in Upwork agency can be challenging, especially when you are working with the same search requests. Here are some tips to help you manage your team more efficiently:

1. Create a clear system of communication and collaboration between team members. Make sure everyone knows their responsibilities and has a clear understanding of the workflow.
  2. Use Upwork's "Favorite" and "Hidden" job features. When you come across a job posting that you want to share with your team, mark it as a "favorite." If you don't want your team to see a particular job posting, you can mark it as "hidden."
  3. Use a spreadsheet to track job postings and their statuses. This will help you avoid duplicating efforts and ensure that each job posting is only reviewed once.
  4. Schedule regular team meetings to discuss progress, challenges, and ways to improve your process.

By implementing these tips, you can streamline your team's workflow and reduce the amount of time wasted on duplicate efforts.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths