🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I need to understand some rules about Agency ...
Page options
ahnuman
Community Member

I need to understand some rules about Agency profile

Question

1.Some of my team member has Upwork account but I want to add them as an exclusive member so it will be an issue? if they have any individual account but they will only use that exclusive account??

2.Can I show the case study or portfolio from our agency website? or that will break UpWork roles?

3.One of our team member who's account already suspended by UpWork few years back but he is working with our agency as a full time developer, will it be any issue if we add him our agency as an exclusive user?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Numan,

Thanks for reaching out. Let me help answer your questions:

1.  You can add any member to your agency as an exclusive member as long as they're not part of a different agency already. They won't be able to work from their individual account and will only be able to work exclusively under your agency. Here's a help article with more information.
  2. You can share links to external portfolios. Portfolios are essential to a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and potential to complete a future project. That is why we do not prohibit sharing external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work.
  3. There isn't a problem with adding a team member to your agency that had a temporary suspension on their account

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Numan,

Thanks for reaching out. Let me help answer your questions:

1.  You can add any member to your agency as an exclusive member as long as they're not part of a different agency already. They won't be able to work from their individual account and will only be able to work exclusively under your agency. Here's a help article with more information.
  2. You can share links to external portfolios. Portfolios are essential to a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and potential to complete a future project. That is why we do not prohibit sharing external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work.
  3. There isn't a problem with adding a team member to your agency that had a temporary suspension on their account

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths