🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Payment not received even after 25 Days of th...
Page options
vishalshah2608
Community Member

Payment not received even after 25 Days of the payment request

We have been associated with upwork for almost 5 Years and have been a Top Rated Agency and have 700k+ amount of work done with upwork.

I have requested a Payment from upwork of 25300 on 12th of July and today on 4th Aug, even after more than 25+ days, we have not received any fund.

When we asked upwork to provide us with MT103 or MT199, they were still not able to provide us and there is always same response that our parner bank is looking into it and we have requested them.

I dont know when we can expect a proper response from them or even our payment for the hard earned money.

Not sure if they will be monitoring this or not but we are extremely disappointed by Upwork Team.

This is the request for the ongoing support ticket: 

Request #32190940

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vishal,

I'm sorry to hear about such a long delay in receiving your funds. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon. In the meantime, if there's anything else you need help with, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Alexander,

I am absolutely not satisfied with the revert given by your team. They are saying that they have made the payment but they are not able to provide me with Mt103 or Mt199 which would help me to locate the funds. 

For companies like us, this is big amount and if it gets hold for such a long duration then it really impacts our business and our employess as well.

Please try and understand our concern and help us get our fund which are already delayed and you guys owe us the money on time for that you are chanrging the service fee

Hi Vishal,

I understand this is a frustrating situation for you. I checked and can see our team has updated your support ticket today and you were able to reply. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths