🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to Close Agency
Page options
1f40e788
Community Member

Unable to Close Agency

Hello Greetings,

I want to close my agency for a restructuring and I keep receiving an error message:

Exception occurred ORPC service error: level=ERROR hostname=bcc3f3613082 errcode=Error::App::CUSTOM_ERROR value=1 text=Unexpected Agora error ''Not an ARRAY reference at /o/appserver/lib/Thrift/Openings/Types.pm line 4114. '' file=/o/appserver/lib/AppAgora.pm line=1338

Please what do I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Ken and Geancarlo,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. I have shared your case with the appropriate team and they are looking into these errors and working to address the issue that's causing them. You can expect an update with your support tickets on this page. We'll also keep this thread updated with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
618f0b2f
Community Member

I've the same issue. Also, I'm trying to apply to a job as a freelancer but it keeps showing this message that I need to buy connects as an agency. 

ArjayM

Hi Ken and Geancarlo,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. I have shared your case with the appropriate team and they are looking into these errors and working to address the issue that's causing them. You can expect an update with your support tickets on this page. We'll also keep this thread updated with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ken, panic - just kidding. Logout of Upwork, close your browser and reboot your computer and try again. Have a great day!

Not working

1f40e788
Community Member

Thank you Arjay and Liam for your help so far

I have logged out of Upwork in both my phone and PC, closed my browser and restarted my phone and PC.

Turned on my PC, headed right for the browser and logged in on Upwork...

The agency still exists. I think it's becoming a horror movie lol.  

And yes, I had 99 connects before creating this agency, I can now see 0 connects. I believe connects are like my Upwork crypto coins. I can't lose that much coins.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
em-umair
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue. Is there any solution found to this?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths