🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Work History not showing
Page options
fa239915
Community Member

Work History not showing

I am new to upwork and am running an agency on upwork. 

We currently have two Business Managers, and two freelancers. Both our freelancers have been hired for their first jobs.

One contract is complete and it shows on the freelancer's profile but it is not showing on our agency profile. 

Second contract is with our other freelancer, it has just started and we have not logged in any hours yet, we are still discussing intial steps with the client but it is not showing either on the freelancers profile or our agency profile.

Can anyone please guide me on how I can insure that both jobs show on freelancer as well as agency profile?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Ashar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, the work would appear as soon as the client gets charged for worked hours. One of the contracts doesn't have an earning yet so it is by design that it is not yet showing on your agency profile.

I shared your report regarding one of the jobs with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
fa239915
Community Member

I recently started my upwork journey and have an agency.

I created two teams on my agency.

1. Salesforce Team

2. Visual Communication Team

However, I did not know how this works. Now I see three teams on my agency profile. 

1. Alpha9 Team

2. Salesforce Team

3. Visual Communication Team

I want to have all my members in one team, i.e. the Alpha9 Team. However, I am unable to find an option to switch. 

I have three questions:

1. How can I change the team of any of my teams members?
  2. If I remove them from one team and then add them to another what will happen to the in progress contracts?
  3. How can I remove all these teams and have one agency rooster?

Hi Ashar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Teams help you work efficiently. They make it easy to organize different departments, groups, or functions within your Upwork account. By dividing contracts for each group into different teams, you can achieve:

• Better visibility into time logged and spend per group
  • Tighter control over admin or hiring privileges within each team
  • Streamlined billing via charging each team directly to that group’s billing method

To learn more about teams, please check this and this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
fa239915
Community Member

I am new to Upwork and am running an agency. I cannot see all my team members on the public profile of my agency. Can anyonoe please guide me what can be the reason and how I can ensure all of them appear on the profile. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths