🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Account Balance
Page options
5c03ec80
Community Member

Account Balance

Is there anyway to transfer money from my freelancer account to client account balance.

I have a client account and I want to use the balance in my freelancer account. Is it possible?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that clients can not use the amount earned to pay their hired freelancers due to legal, tax, and reporting reasons. We can not transfer the funds earned as a freelancer to your client account. You will need to withdraw the funds and fund your payment method.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Paul,

This is what I found on the Net. See if it works:

Yes, you can easily transfer money from your freelancer account to your client account balance. To do so, simply go to the ‘Transactions’ page and select the ‘Withdraw Funds’ option. From there, you will be able to choose how much money you want to transfer to your client account balance.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that clients can not use the amount earned to pay their hired freelancers due to legal, tax, and reporting reasons. We can not transfer the funds earned as a freelancer to your client account. You will need to withdraw the funds and fund your payment method.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths