🐈
» Forums » Clients » Accounts suspended for NO REASON!!!
Page options
432d8c83
Community Member

Accounts suspended for NO REASON!!!

My friend recommended me upwork and I tried today. Fine. 3 of my accounts were suspended within 5 mins after I created them for NO REASON.

What I have got was only the emails like this:

I have reviewed all aspects of your account, and unfortunately, you are violating Upwork's Terms of Service. I regret to inform you that based on that review, it has been determined that your account will not be restored. The Terms of Service violation(s) in question lead to this final decision. Please be advised that we may not respond to further requests regarding this issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

I just can't understand! How did I "violating upwork's terms of service"? I am using my own real name and email address. I even can't have enough time to post my job. What happened? 

In case this account still cannot survive for 5 mins, if I disapper, plz contact me with this email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zicong,

Please follow up on the email notification that our team sent you so that our team can assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Well creating additional accounts to replace one that was suspended is a violation of the TOS, so it's not for no reason. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths