🐈
» Forums » Clients » An error has occurred while trying to hire so...
Page options
a69e9b00
Community Member

An error has occurred while trying to hire someone

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct "location" for this question, but I am having trouble trying to hire a freelancer. I have not had any issues until just today. When trying to hire a freelancer to the job it will not let me know matter what I do. I've tried logging out and in again and am not sure what the issue is. It has been going on for about an hour. Is this just a system issue that will correct itself or is it something on either mine or the freelancers end? Thank you! Attached is a screenshot with the error message. 

52 REPLIES 52
ec21d87c
Community Member

I am kindly asking to help me resolve this issue as soon as possibe as i need to pay the freelancer his milestone 

i have recieved an email from you saying i need to change the visa used and i did that but the problem still occur

Hi Habiba,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached out to you for the same inquiry. You can view and respond to your support ticket here if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Pradeep  

Upwork
a45da1a5
Community Member

I have the same isuue and i want you to solve this as soon as possible please the client is in pressure

a45da1a5_0-1661290614597.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ismail, 

Does this happen when you try clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser? 

Let us know so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
a45da1a5
Community Member

I cleared browser history and cleared cash and refresh page but still not working 

Hi Pradeep, 

I am also facing the same issue "An error has occurred. Please try again later" I have tried all troubleshooting steps and contacted the support team but still no help been given. 

liverocker
Community Member

I am facing the exact same issue when tryng to hire a freelancer.

The error message is "An error has occurred. Please try again"

There is no telling what was wrong and I try again and again with the same respond. What went wrong?

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
d015e1bc
Community Member

Hello Upwork team,

i have the same problem trying to hire Karam S.

Can you please tell me how to fix it?

Best

Chris

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bde44863
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem trying to hire two freelancers. It states error but nothing else. I require some help.

Hi Ona,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths