🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cancel bonus payment
Page options
610d7adc
Community Member

Cancel bonus payment

Hi. I paid bonus for a contract before even getting the actual bill for monday. I thought the "pay" was the way to pay for the job. Since my card will be charged within 24 hours, can someone help me cancel the bonus payment I just made asap please. Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
610d7adc
Community Member

Hi. I paid bonus for a contract before even getting the actual bill for monday. I thought the "pay" was the way to pay for the job. Since my card will be charged within 24 hours, can someone help me cancel the bonus payment I just made asap please. Thank you.

Hello Joyce,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Joyce:
There is not a button for you to click to cancel a bonus payment.

But you don't need to contact Upwork Customer Support at all.

All you need to do is send a SHORT note to the freelancer. Apologize for the mistake and ask her to use the freelancer-side Refund tool to issue you a refund in the same amount as the bonus.

Contact the upwork support folks please . probably raise a dispute most probably

Hi Rahul,

We're here to help! Could you please let us know more information about the issue so we could check and assist you?

~Andrea
Upwork
rahul_gupta_o365
Community Member

Please Open a support chat with upwork support team

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths