cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card transactions vs invoice totals

Highlighted
Lisa B Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1 of 2

I am trying to do my credit card expense report for work. I went to download the appropriate invoices so that I could turn them in with my report. However, the invoice totals don't always match the transaction totals made on my credit card. For example, I have a credit card transaction for 154.50. I am assuming that this charge includes the processing fee. However, I don't have an invoice with this amount. I that there is one for the $150. I have another transaction for $772.50 but no invoice that matchs the transaction total. There is one for the $750 I contracted the job for. How can I get an invoice that reflects the total amount of each transaction?

P.S. I think Upwork is a brilliant website! You also seem to have the best of the best for recruitment. I have been extremely pleased with the results. However, your lack of customer support to those that are not "paid" members is absolutely infuriating!

Thanks,

Lisa

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 2

Hi Lisa,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS