🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer response for job invitation
Page options
f6f0fac3
Community Member

Freelancer response for job invitation

how long does it take for the freelancer to respond when you hire him/ or her for a job? how do you know if the freelancer got your job invitation? I had an error message pop-up when i submitted the job offer to the freelancer so don't know if they got the invitation? Also if you have chosen to do milestones with them and they decline the offer, will the money be refunded or is the escrow amount seperated in your account when you need to pay any freelancer for a job in the future?

1 REPLY 1
mtngigi
Community Member

Lehi O wrote:

how long does it take for the freelancer to respond when you hire him/ or her for a job? how do you know if the freelancer got your job invitation? I had an error message pop-up when i submitted the job offer to the freelancer so don't know if they got the invitation? Also if you have chosen to do milestones with them and they decline the offer, will the money be refunded or is the escrow amount seperated in your account when you need to pay any freelancer for a job in the future?

Response times depend on the freelancer, so that's hard to answer. Good freelancers try to be prompt about responding ... but some aren't good about doing so. In regards to invitations - again, it depends. Some freelancers won't bother to respond if they're not interested in the job. If you got an error message, I'm not sure what happened. I'm flagging your post so a moderator should come along to help you out.

I believe escrow is refunded back to you after a few days.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths