🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to download a copy of the contract with a...
Page options
Community Member

How to download a copy of the contract with a freelancer

Hi UpWork,

Our lawyer needs a copy of the contract between us an our freelancer.  It should have his name and details signed even if it's digital.

The only options I can see is a CSV download which isn't sufficient for legal purposes.

Could you please point me in the right direction to find a dowload of a signed contract?

many thanks,

Marcus 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Marcus,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
seda_tas
Community Member

Hello , I need a copy of the agreement between me and my old client. My contract ended 4 days ago and I could view our agreement before the contract ended .But now I can only view the proposal,offer and job details. I am not trying to download an invoice . I am new to Upwork but if i`m not wrong, when we start a business, an agreement is made between us and the employer, right?  So,I need to download this  work agreement . 

Thank you.

Hi Seda,

I have escalated your request to the appropriate team. One of the members will be reaching out with assistance via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team through this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths