🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to get a client account
Page options
zainabkhann16
Community Member

How to get a client account

I do not have a "Create a team company" or whatever most of the people here said to go to, That option is not visible on my end, on the mobile app or web and I really need to get a client account so I can reach out to somone. Upwork please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zainab, 

I can see that the option is available in your account. Please go to your Settings page > My Teams > Create New Account. You may also follow the steps noted here for more information on how you can create a client account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi 

Thank you for your response but I DO NOT see an option of : "My Teams" on the settings page. What should i do? Please advise

Thank you 

Hi Zainab,

Please go to your account settings and select My Teams tab on the left (you can use this link and this screenshot for the reference). Once you do, please select Create New Account button and you should be able to add a client account to your existing account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please see attached the screenshot that shows that I do not have the "my team" option on my settings. What should i do?

Thank you 

Apologies for the confusion, Zainab. It looks like you're using the Upwork mobile app. Unfortunately, not all functions are available on the app. Please access your settings from a computer or from a mobile browser version of Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths