🐈
» Forums » Clients » I can't post a job
Page options
elena-kornilova
Community Member

I can't post a job

I can't post a job offer on Upwork as a client. Have been on Upwork for many years and it never happened before. My colleague is having the same issue. PS I checked permissions already, I have full permissions, nothing changed there.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Elena,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Our team will reach out to you via a new ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elena,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to post your job? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried with a different browser and it doesn't work. One more colleague (third one so far) reported the same issue when trying to post a job from our corporate account. I will try cleaning cache and cookies now.

Hi Elena,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with posting your project. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your advice, but unfortunately I am unable to open a support ticket. I can view my previous tickets on that page, but there is no possibility to open a new request.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

PS I tried cleaning cookies, cache and use a different browser, an incognito mode, but nothing helps. My other colleagues who are using the same company account are having the same issues. This is becoming rather critical for us, we are forced to ask freelancer to create offers for us. Is there any solution to this problem? Thank you.

Hi Elena,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Our team will reach out to you via a new ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, the issue got resolved by the support team

I can't post a job

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Please go to your account settings and choose the tab on the top-left, ''My Info''. Kindly try adding your address details, security question, and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
juniebp
Community Member

Hi, I can’t find the post a job. I’m on my mobile browser. I’m looking to find a ci-founder of a team to prototype an idea.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Junie,

In order to be able to post job ou will need to open a client profile. To do this please go to Settings > My Teams > create a new account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Nicce effort. really appreciated.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths