🐈
» Forums » Clients » I can't view my messages. Stuck on the same s...
Page options
0a529e92
Community Member

I can't view my messages. Stuck on the same screen for ages.

When I click on the messages link I can't see any messages.  Just the following screen which hangs there continusouly.  Any ideas? I'm using a MacbookPro 2015 with Mojave and I've restarted everything a few times but when I log into Upwork the problem persists. I'm trying to speak to a freelancer I've hired!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Gary S wrote:

When I click on the messages link I can't see any messages.  Just the following screen which hangs there continusouly.  Any ideas? I'm using a MacbookPro 2015 with Mojave and I've restarted everything a few times but when I log into Upwork the problem persists. I'm trying to speak to a freelancer I've hired!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

can you click "yes" somewhere?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gary,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I will escalate your issue to our technical team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same experience. Messages were working all day until about a half hour ago -- now I can't load any messages to/from my Upwork devs. Please advise.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vik, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you so that this can be investigated further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths