🐈
» Forums » Clients » I cannot remember my email address or passwor...
Page options
8748735a
Community Member

I cannot remember my email address or password for my upwork account.

Hi

I have two ongoing projects using an Upwork account I created earlier this year; perhaps in May 2021, and the first project began June 1, 2021. It's still ongoing, but I was recently logged out and cannot recall what was the email address or password I used to create the Upwork account. I can tell you everything about the project and other contact details which I used to create the account. I really do need some help from support I do not want to jeopardize the work of my Developer. I would like to re-gain access to my account so he and I can continue working.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emeka,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email on your current account and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Both John and Ross from the upwork team have reached out to me, but I don't think they understand what the issue is. They have offered to reset my password for me if I send them my email address. But the problem is that I cannot recall what the email address was for the account which I created, so there is no way for me to do a password rest. 

Hi Emeka,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further with finding your account. Please consider following up on the ticket here so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths