🐈
» Forums » Clients » I only have debit card, how to delete the bil...
Page options
1971bd2a
Community Member

I only have debit card, how to delete the billing method and add again

When I tried to send offers to my hires on upwork, it kept showing my paypal charge failed
The balance on my savings card is sufficient, what is the cause?

I want to re-add the billing method, but I only have the debit card, how do I delete it?

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Flora,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

I did not get any job yet

M Siddiq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. If you have further questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
1971bd2a
Community Member

When I sent the offer, I just had no money in the debit card, and then I deposited enough money into the card. When I sent the offer again, it always showed that the charge failed. What do I need to do?

Hi Flora,

Thank you for your message As requested on the support ticket, you will need to try again using an alternate payment method on your Paypal Wallet. If the problem persist, please contact Paypal directly for further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

When I try to make an offer to an employee, display the following sentence.

"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

I have successfully sent several offers before this, and the payment has been completed. And PayPal is the only payment method I have.

Until one time I sent an offer, my employee said he couldn't accept my offer, saying "I can't accept it since your account is on temporary hold it seems."

Then I couldn't continue to send offers to others any more.

What should I do?

When I try to make an offer to an employee, display the following sentence. "You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer." I have successfully sent several offers before this, and the payment has been completed. And PayPal is the only payment method I have. Until one time I sent an offer, my employee said he couldn't accept my offer, saying "I can't accept it since your account is on temporary hold it seems." Then I couldn't continue to send offers to others any more. What should I do?

Hi Flora,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after updating a different payment method on your Paypal wallet? If the problem persists, please contact Paypal directly for further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I've added a new debit card, still
So far, I've been back and forth to you three times. PayPal says it's not their problem

"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer." According to this tip, the Upwork platform is the problem.I could have used this billing method before. I see people saying that this problem hasn't been solved in two years. It's just so confusing

Hi Flora.

Thank you for your message. I checked and it seems that there is a support ticket already initiated on your account. If you have further questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket so that the relevant team can assist you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I replied to the email last Friday but haven't updated it yet

Hi Flora,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any response from you. Could you please use this direct link to view and respond to the support ticket?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Or does it not support a direct reply to this email?

How do I follow up? Where do I check?

Waiting for reply, Thanks a lot.

Hi Flora,

You should be able to reply from this page. If not, you can also find the email notification sent to your inbox and reply from there.

~Andrea
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

Can you help me plase.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths