cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Stephanie N Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1741 of 1,823

I'm having the same exact issue. I've reached the maximum attempt to verify my payment method. I'm also in Korea, so I am unable to call support. 

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1742 of 1,823

Hi Stephanie, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Abdulrahman A Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1743 of 1,823

I have a problem when paying for contracts sent to me by freelancers. When paying from my Visa card the following message appears: We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Also, I see the following message when I open my account profile: Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I hope an urgent solution to the problem

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1744 of 1,823

Hi Abdulrahman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Salah A Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1745 of 1,823

Hello,

Ready to hire and pay freelancer, but failed at credit card input. It says account needs to be verified, contact support.

Thanks,

Highlighted
1746 of 1,823

Hi Salah,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Ali R Member Since: Aug 11, 2020
1747 of 1,823

Hi, so a while back I hired someone on Upwork but then had to withdraw the offer because the freelancer didn't accept it but Upwork did accept the payment and the amount was deposited in escrow.

Now using the same debit card, I'm unable to hire a freelancer. Upwork says that the charge failed and I need to add a valid payment method. I'm so stressed out because of this. I need to hire someone immediately and Upwork won't let me do it.

Highlighted
1748 of 1,823

Hi Muhammad Ali,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble hiring a freelancer. I checked your account and it looks like the charges on your card keep getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Sherman L Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1749 of 1,823

Is there someone that can help me with the same issue? Thanks.

Highlighted
1750 of 1,823

Hi Sherman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further with your verification. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS