cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Philip G Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
591 of 697

Hello,

I have been prompted to confirm the card that I have added to my client account. I can't see any recent charges from UpWork on my statement for September. And so, the problem lies in the fact that I only have a few days left to verify my card, but no way to accurately guess the verification numbers.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Philip

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
592 of 697

Hi Philip, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you directly to assist you with your credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Arsalan J Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
593 of 697
Entered local currency in billing method verification and exceeded max attempts. Whats the way forward?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
594 of 697

Hi Arsalan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lianne E Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
595 of 697
Spoiler
I was charged in my debit card when I tried to add it for "Billing Method". However, I cannot verify it so I removed my card instead. Can I refund what they've charged on my debit card?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
596 of 697

Hi Lianne,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad Adnan S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
597 of 697

1: It is my first time to hire a freelancer. I have added a credit card and PayPal as payment methods. But the freelancer I want to hire says my payment method hasn't been verified as you can see in first attachment below.

2: The verification charges got reversed from my bank account also.

3: I am also unable to remove my credit card payment method. i dont know why. but you can see this in he second attachement below.

please guide me a solution ?

Muhammad Adnan S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
598 of 697

Please somebody help me with a solution

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
599 of 697

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Md M Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
600 of 697

Hi Team, 

As i was trying to add payments method. while doing so, an amount of 278 INR Rupees has been deducted from my account without any proper information regarding why that amount was deducted. Along with that, My Payment Method have not been added. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS