cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
411 of 484

Hi Adeel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Prashanth K Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
412 of 484

I have the same issue. I exceeded the 3 attempts as i did not know i had to enter in local currency.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
413 of 484

Hi Prashanth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

Untitled
Priyanka D Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
414 of 484

Will someone please help me verify my billing method? I got the 2 payments in my account.. I inputed the same too which it did not accept and now I'm stuck. I need this resolved asap and get going with the project.. pls resolve this at the earliest.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
415 of 484

Hi Priyanka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Richie Y Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
416 of 484

Hi,

I've typed the amount charged by upwork yet it says I have input incorrect amount. My home currency is CAD and i guess it converted from USD to CAD automatically through my bank. I've already maxed out number of tries, please help me.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
417 of 484

Hi Richie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Tonie S Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
418 of 484

Im stuck, I cant verify my billing method and nowhere to find help

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
419 of 484

Hi Tonie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Betinna S Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
420 of 484

I have had to many attemps trying to verify creditcard . what to do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS