🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Operation not permitted. Please contact s...
Page options
75e09e27
Community Member

Operation not permitted. Please contact support.

Just created an account and a job. 

When I invite freelancers to the job this is the message I receive:

Operation not permitted. Please contact support.

Can someone please shed some light? Very difficult to onboard as a client.

10 REPLIES 10
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Top,

We're sorry to learn that you have been inconvenienced in any way. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and/or try an alternate browser to see if the issue persist. If it does, please let us know and we'll have one of our agents assist you directly. We'll be waiting for your update. 

~ Riri

I am also getting same error, tried cleaning the cache and changed browser but it didn't helped. Request you to help me. 

Hi Minakshi,

One of our tea members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
09b76d62
Community Member

Hi there, I have the same issue and have been trying to fix it all day and hasn't worked :(. Help would be much appreciated! 

Hi Hardy,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9a996a41
Community Member

Hello, I also have this issue. It just started today, and I usually have no problem inviting freelancers to my job posts. Please help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Community Member

Hi , just created account and I also have same issues and trying to fix but nothing work. it said 'Operation not permitted. Please contact support.'

Would be much appreciated for help, thank you

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error accessing your account. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
66d180a7
Community Member

I'm also having this problem - please can you contact me

Hi Fred,

It looks like you're part of a team and you may not have the appropriate permissions for hiring. Could you please consult this with the company owner so they can adjust your permissions accordingly? You can find information about permissions here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths