cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal not verified?

Highlighted
Berendi D Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
1 of 8

Have been using it for 10+ yrs and now they say it isnt verified.. went to paypal and saw my card was verified. Not sure how to proceed.

Highlighted
2 of 8

Gone to Add a Billing method > Paypal > logged in with correct info then the error from upwork says:

We are sorry but we cannot setup PayPal as your payment method because it is not verified. Please verify your PayPal account or add a credit or debit card.

After clicking the verified link - 

What does a Verified account status mean?

You can verify your account by either adding and confirming a bank account, or applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product.

Well, I have already done this. I need to move forward with project .. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Berendi, 

I checked your account and didn't see any issue with adding your Paypal account to your Upwork account. Could you please share any screenshot and more information about your issue so that our team can assist you? Please make sure to black out any private information when sharing your screen grab. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
4 of 8
2 images attached...
Highlighted
5 of 8

Paypal...I use this card via paypal all the time without problem - 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Berendi,

Is your PayPal account verified? In order to be able to add PayPal as a billing method, you will need to have a verified PayPal account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 8

Yes, which is why I included an attachment of the PayPal account. If it isn't verified, there's a warning message. This has been verified through the bank and the card , where they deposit small amounts and you tell them the amount. I am trying to call PayPal now and confirm via phone. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Thank you for the follow up, Berendi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS