🐈
» Forums » Clients » Posting a job
Page options
413c5495
Community Member

Posting a job

When posting a job i require applicants to view a webpage. Can i link it directly in the job description? The website has no contact pages and no contact will be made outside Upwork. Is this within guidelines?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asahii,

Yes you can add your website link as well if it's related to the job posting.

Additionally just to confirm that communicating outside of Upwork is not a violation as well, but we do recommend to keep your communication on Upwork. 
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asahii,

Yes you can add your website link as well if it's related to the job posting.

Additionally just to confirm that communicating outside of Upwork is not a violation as well, but we do recommend to keep your communication on Upwork. 
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the information.

Would this job listing be ok?

Looking for content writers to produce titles for products with great SEOs. Check product on *link website here*. Upload your title when applying. Best titles will be offered job.

Hi Asahii,

If you`re referring for any violations feel free to post your job as there's none.
Regarding the structure, I would suggest to try and include more details about the expected results so that the freelancers can have a better understanding of your needs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to post a job on upwork.Please let me know how i can do that.many thanks

Hi Fatima,

To post a job you will need to open a client profile, to do this please go to Settings > My Info > Create a New Account. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths