🐈
» Forums » Clients » Project payment
Page options
1d25fbe4
Community Member

Project payment

Hello I am new in Upwork. I am searching to create a job. I don't like to hire for time. I like to pay at project. Is it possible here? Is it possible to hire a coder, a developer and pay when the work is released? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes.

It is possible.

There are two contract types:

Hourly

Fixed-price 

Use the fixed-price contract type.

NikolaS

Hi Gian, 

When you create a job post and hire a freelancer or agency, you have two options when it comes to setting up payments

• Hourly contract: Freelancers and agencies include their rate when submitting a proposal to your project. You can further negotiate this rate during the interview process.

• Fixed-Price contract: Freelancers and agencies submit their proposed bid for the entire project and suggest potential milestones. You can further negotiate the price ($5 minimum) and payment of milestones during the interview process.

You can find more information in this help article. Feel free to also check this page for more tips to help you get started with hiring.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Gian:

Don't be a stranger. Seriously: We LOVE to talk about this stuff.

If you have questions, just ssk.

If you aren't sure about something, just ask. If you are working on a project using Upwork and you aren't totally happy about how things are going, then come here and talk to us about it, Please don't be one of those clients who let things go off track for months and months and then they come here to complain after it is too late to fix the situation.

IT IS FREE TO TALK TO US.

e9a22798
Community Member

Thanks,.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths