🐈
» Forums » Clients » Serious Problem With My Contract Problem
Page options
11989d1d
Community Member

Serious Problem With My Contract Problem

Hello Upwork,

I was working with my freelancer, everything was working fine. I was out of town for my personal issues. Now I am return and open my upwork account, nothing is done from my freelancer. I am unable to view my freelancer profile. It show Profile is no Longer exists. What is this? I spent lots of money on this project. What should I do now?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Muhammad, Upwork shows that you no longer have a Profile? If you don't have a Profile, then you wouldn't be able to view the Freelancer work. Thanks!

Will, what? Muhammad said that the Freelancer he hired no longer has an account.

Community Member

Muhammad, Upwork won't tell you why your Freelancer's account is gone - either the Freelancer or Upwork could have terminated the account for any number of reasons.

Regarding your project, your only option is to find a new Freelancer (or multiple, to prevent the risk that the loss of one person will stymie your project).

NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths