🐈
» Forums » Clients » Suggestion: Enhance Client Control: Manual Ho...
Page options
designbuyers
Community Member

Suggestion: Enhance Client Control: Manual Hours and Bonus Management

I would like to propose a feature improvement to enhance the experience of both clients and freelancers. Currently, clients are unable to manually add hours on behalf of freelancers who are unable to do so themselves.

This often happens when the manual time-tracking function is deactivated and not allowed by the client. This can lead to inaccuracies and reduced transparency in work monitoring. To solve this issue, I recommend introducing a feature that allows clients to input hours for freelancers directly within their contract settings. This feature would be optional and could be enabled or disabled based on individual project requirements.

Additionally, the current system reflects bonuses paid to freelancers immediately. To provide clients with greater control over payouts, I suggest providing the option to convert bonuses into additional work hours that require acceptance by the freelancer before payment is processed. These modifications will significantly improve the overall user experience for both parties.

Thank you for considering my suggestions.

Sharif
Multi-skilled digital entrepreneur and consultant.
1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Sharif,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions. I will share this with the relevant team. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths