🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork Error [59e1ab9668fdd3f7-KHI] Payment f...
Page options
fawad1997
Community Member

Upwork Error [59e1ab9668fdd3f7-KHI] Payment failed but deducted from my bank

I made payment to my client for another project but got error from upwork 

[59e1ab9668fdd3f7-KHI] to contact support. The amount is deducted from my bank accound but not relased to the freelancer. Please help. Screen shots of bank payment attached.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fawad,

I would like to confirm that the funds have been released towards your freelancer. Once our 5 days security period is finished the freelancer will be able to withdraw the funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I havent hired him yet. Get this error when I clicked the "Approve and fund $ to Escrow".
Amout deducted from bank, but not added in ESCROW.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fawad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fawad1997
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have tried logging in from another browser and incognito mode, but still facing the same issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fawad,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8aae09f7
Community Member

I am facing the same problem as fawad. Please help out.

Hi Rishika,

Are you referring to the charge of $10 for verifying your billing method? If yes, I can confirm that the charge was already refunded back to your bank account. Please allow up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay. I paid this amount through the hire freelancer button. So once I recieve the amount back, should I make the payment again to my freelancer?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rishika,

You should be able to hire the chosen freelancer now. Once you Send an Offer to them you'll fund the first milestone before a project begins. Funds won’t be released to your freelancer until they submit the deliverable and you’ve had a chance to review. They’re covered by Upwork Fixed-Price Protection To learn more about the milestone system, click here.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths