🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork is not showing feedback for freelancer
Page options
a53747af
Community Member

Upwork is not showing feedback for freelancer

Hello,

I hired **Edited for Community Guidelines** for my project "Migrate Wordpress Site to Google Sites. She did exactly what I needed and did it fast. I even gave her a bonus. See feedback2.  Also feedback 3 is showing 5 stars.Toal I am attaching 3 files.

How come in her work history it says "No feedback given"?! See feedback 1. It is the same as if she was fired for poor job. 

It is so unfair! How can it be corrected. I was looking how to contact  Upwork, but non is available. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Boris,

I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience working with this freelancer! It looks like she hadn't left feedback for you yet, but she has now. Please know, the feedback system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. You should be able to see your feedback in her profile now!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Boris,

I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience working with this freelancer! It looks like she hadn't left feedback for you yet, but she has now. Please know, the feedback system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. You should be able to see your feedback in her profile now!

~Andrea
Upwork
a53747af
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks a lot for letting me know.
Best

Latest Articles
Learning Paths