🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork refund to paypal on upwork client acco...
Page options
27c77248
Community Member

Upwork refund to paypal on upwork client account (I didn't get refund to my paypal, no way)

Hello, Everyone. Is there anyone who can explain the Upwork refund and help me carefully?

I have posted two tasks about 15 days ago, but the money was refunded by disappearing two freelancers.

From upwork community, I knew the refund would come back to paypal within a few days. but I didn't get a refund to my paypal and my upwork balance is displayed $0 in billing method $0 and $100 in transaction history, as you see.

Is this system error? How should I get refund to my paypal?

If possible, I'd like to get a refund to paypal and when I need to post the job, I'd like to use this money from paypal.

If anyone has similar experience and can help me, it'll be thankful.

Best regards.

(please check the attachments so that to confirm my issues)

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Giovanna,

Thank you for your questions. Your balance displaying $0 under your billing methods and $100 in your transaction history is not an error. The first one refers to the balance that is due and the second one to balance you have available to you. As far as receiving that in your Paypal account, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this.

Thank you

~ Luiggi
Upwork
27c77248
Community Member

Gotcha. Thank you for your kindness and good service.

Everything is clear.

~ Giovanna.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths