🐈
» Forums » Clients » featured jobs refund
Page options
8e59be26
Community Member

featured jobs refund

I am sorry. I just featured a job post by mistake. How can I cancel it and get a refund?Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

It looks like our team already took care of that for you. Please refer to your ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
8e59be26
Community Member

I have set the featured post as private now and I didn't even view the proposals after this post was created. Hope you can solve this issue. Thank you very much

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chris,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! Thank you for your response. Could you tell me what is "ticket"? And how many days your team will reach out to me and have a refund for me? Thank you!

Hi Chris,

Once a support ticket is generated for you, you will be able to access it here and you will receive an email notification as well. 
Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

OK, thank you, Goran! Hope your team can solve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi Goran! Is there a way to cancel the featured post and get a refund by myself?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

It looks like our team already took care of that for you. Please refer to your ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork
d258c1c0
Community Member

Hello. I accidentally bought a Featured Job. I do not want him, can you refund the money?

Hello. I accidentally bought a Featured Job. I do not want him, can you return the money?

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Markuss,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5b4ff3803762aff5
Community Member

I accidentally clicked on featured job it was just one click and upgraded , can i cancel and refund iy 

Its been designed in a sketchy way though, to make people accidentally click on featured job when we post a job post. I need refund of the chared money 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths