refund

money is getting out of my accout without reason. how to get a refund

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "money is getting out of my accout without reason."

That is computationally impossible.

There must be a reason.

If you learn the reason, you can stop the money from "getting out of your account."

re: "how to get a refund"

It is quite possible that you can't get a refund.

So rather than asking for a refund, let's try to figure out how to do things properly.

If you have provided Upwork with a credit card number or PayPal payment details or checking account details, and you see charges to your account, then it means you have come here and asked for some type of service to be provided to you.

Did you hire a freelancer?

Did you set up a premium membership account?

Did you set up monthly payments as a client?

If you have recurring charges set up for some reason, but don't figure out what is going on, you will continue to be charged. Simply osting the words "how to get a refund" in the Community Forum will not stop the charges.

'If you learn the reason, you can stop the money from "getting out of your account."'

This ^^

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kartika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems there is an open ticket for you regarding this issue and our team already gave you all the information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hoffenberg-irit
Community Member

Hello Kartika,

Check the open jobs that on an hourly basis if you have an open and ongoing jobs, also do you have  any paid membership ?  that also can cause monthly charges.  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths