Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1 of 813

So, today this happens.

not so funny.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
2 of 813

Congratulations on escaping by a hair's breadth.

For now, at least.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 813

Abinadab A wrote:

For now, at least.

Way to go to cheer me up Smiley Wink

I have been very blase about it so far. It was something that happened far away. Self isolating now.

Fun... not.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 813

Petra R wrote:

Abinadab A wrote:

For now, at least.

I have been very blase about it so far. It was something that happened far away. Self isolating now.

Fun... not.

Do you have a boat?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
5 of 813

Petra R wrote:

Abinadab A wrote:

For now, at least.

Fun... not.

As long as you're not over 60 and in reasonably good heath, you'll survive it, don't you worry.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
6 of 813

COVID-19 Vaccine Shipped, and Drug Trials Start.

https://time.com/5790545/first-covid-19-vaccine/

So I think it will help a lot. That is some achievement with DNA technology.

Joynul Abedin
Highlighted
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
7 of 813
Bro, the thing has been shipped, and is being tested.
There is no proof it works.

When you finally have good news on this matter, feel free to kindly also share with the community.
Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 813

Yeah, I have a vaguely medical background and a vaccine that's licenced and available to the population is a long time away. By the time it is approved, we're all dead the thing will have blown over....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 813

Well, **bleep**, Petra.  I was going to PM you to ask how far away it was and then I saw your post.  Isolate, wash your hands.  Hopefully your menagerie and a good selection of wine will see you through.  It appears to be exponentially worse for the elderly (like me) and the immuno compromised.  Enjoy a couple weeks of peace and quiet.  God bless.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
10 of 813

Mary W wrote:

Well, **bleep**, Petra.  I was going to PM you to ask how far away it was and then I saw your post.  Isolate, wash your hands.  Hopefully your menagerie and a good selection of wine will see you NOthrough.  It appears to be exponentially worse for the elderly (like me) and the immuno compromised.  Enjoy a couple weeks of peace and quiet.  God bless.

Mary, there's a revolution going on in France. We, the French citizens, have been told to stop the "bisous" traditional kisses when we meet each other! And we've also been told not to shake hands. This is really something!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS