Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURED CONTRIBUTOR

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
31 of 39

My dog is named Jack Daniels.  Discuss amongst yourselves.

florydev
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
32 of 39
Your dog would make me throw up!
wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
33 of 39

Hamsters in mugs?????

luce-neidert
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
34 of 39

Doesn't mean you need to drink them.

You lay the mug in their cage so they can go hide their food in the back of the mug, as if it were a grotto.

abeerah1214
Abeerah H Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
35 of 39

Hi Mark,

Since the day I joined Upwork and got into Upwork Community, I have always seen your name as Featured Contributor. And, honestly, until today when I noticed a new name as featured contributor, I didn't know how this title work, and whether you are/were an employee of Upwork or not.

Now after going through all the posts, especially the ones mentioning you, things have become pretty clearer.

So, with this message, I want to say 'Thank You', because if I hadn't noticed your name with the title for so long, I would have never known more about Upwork Community.

(Also, I no longer fantasize about being a Featured Contributor Smiley Very Happy)

Best regards.

florydev
Community Guru
36 of 39

Abeerah H wrote:

Hi Mark,

Since the day I joined Upwork and got into Upwork Community, I have always seen your name as Featured Contributor. And, honestly, until today when I noticed a new name as featured contributor, I didn't know how this title work, and whether you are/were an employee of Upwork or not.

Now after going through all the posts, especially the ones mentioning you, things have become pretty clearer.

So, with this message, I want to say 'Thank You', because if I hadn't noticed your name with the title for so long, I would have never known more about Upwork Community.

(Also, I no longer fantasize about being a Featured Contributor Smiley Very Happy)

Best regards.

It's pure luck that I saw this, I actually assumed this article was about the new FEATCON Andrea.

You are welcome and thank you back for expressing your thanks.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
37 of 39

Mark F wrote:

Abeerah H wrote:

Hi Mark,

Best regards.

It's pure luck that I saw this, I actually assumed this article was about the new FEATCON Andrea.

I kinda miss that big green head ...

florydev
Community Guru
38 of 39

Virginia F wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Abeerah H wrote:

Hi Mark,

Best regards.

I still have it, I keep it above my neck

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
39 of 39

Mark F wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Abeerah H wrote:

Hi Mark,

Best regards.

I still have it, I keep it above my neck

It's still green?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS