๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Coffee Break ยป Re: Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!

โ€œSuccess is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.โ€ - Jim Rohn

3,300 REPLIES 3,300

Excellent talking 

virtualbrix
Community Member

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into place." โ€” Lucille Ball

Good words.

Nice!

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œIt takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.โ€ โ€” E.E. Cummings

bf97c28c
Community Member

โ€œ80% of success is being in the right place at the right time.โ€ - Woody Allen.

Absolutely 

bf97c28c
Community Member

"Science is organized knowledge, wisdom is organized life." - Immanuel Kant.

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œNothing Comes Home...You Have To Get OUT & Get IT~!โ€ โ€• Sujit Lalwani, Life Simplified!

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œSuccess doesn't mean victory. If someone is successful, it is proof that he has struggled a lot, and worked very hard.โ€ โ€• Vishesh Panthi

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œI need my eulogy to look better than my resume. I'm living for that.โ€ โ€• Darnell Lamont Walker

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œBelieve in yourself, keep a can-do approach, struggle hard and watch success follow.โ€ โ€• Mustafa Saifuddin

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œDonโ€™t feel ashamed of working hard! Believe that things will change.โ€ โ€• Mustafa Saifuddin

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œWork harder so that our sweat would flow over the tears of failuresโ€ โ€• Vignesh S

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œNothing Can Beat Hard Work, But Hard Work Itselfโ€ โ€• Syed Sharukh

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œWhatever you want, you must have the desire to work for it.โ€ โ€• Lailah Gifty Akita

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œYou cannot reach success only by working hard, you also need to be working smart.โ€ โ€• Charbel Tadros

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œEven a low class can surpass an elite, with enough hard workโ€ โ€• Goku

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œA positive mindset alone in the absence of hard work will get you nowhere.โ€ โ€• Ken Poirot

5a24222d
Community Member

You can have it all. Just not all at once.โ€”Oprah Winfrey

I agree with this!

That's great!

ff64583d
Community Member

If you don't succeed at first, you're probably not a chicken and should stick to human food.

Ha

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œIt's hard to beat a person who never gives up.โ€ โ€• George Herman Ruth

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œIf you try and lose then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault.โ€ โ€• Orson Scott Card, Enderโ€™s Game

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œI'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.โ€ โ€• Thomas Jefferson

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œDon't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.โ€ โ€• Jim Rohn

Deep words.

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œIf people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.โ€ โ€• Michelangelo Buonarroti

Hi samer i sent you a message please could you view it

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œThere are no shortcuts to any place worth going.โ€ โ€• Beverly Sills

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œThe difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.โ€ โ€• Jimmy Johnson

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œYour friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.โ€ โ€• Tim Fargo

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œIt is a pity that doing one's best does not always answer.โ€ โ€• Charlotte Brontรซ, Jane Eyre

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œHard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.โ€ โ€• Kevin Durant

It's an interesting one

Iteresting. Often heard athletes remark that hard work beats talent as well!

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œSometimes there's not a better way. Sometimes there's only the hard way.โ€ โ€• Mary E. Pearson, The Fox Inheritance

virtualbrix
Community Member

โ€œUniversity, he said quietly. It sounded like a dream; it tasted like damnation.โ€ โ€• Nora Sakavic, The Foxhole Court

Latest Articles
Learning Paths