🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Nap or exercise
Page options
6237d3e6
Community Member

Nap or exercise

When you're stressed or under pressure and most likely frustrated, do you like to sleep or you prefer exercise?

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Thank you for bringing this up, Omawumi,

I'm personally having difficulty sleeping when I'm stressed. The weird part is that sometimes I don't feel like doing exercises to distract myself and sweat it out. 😅 But I always have enough energy to get to the fridge and make myself and the family a good meal. Let's see how other members shake these pressures off. 🤔

~ Arjay
Upwork
6237d3e6
Community Member

Wow, that sounds soothing though cos food sometimes gives joy, especially when it's your favorite 

c109288b
Community Member

Good article. Actually I feel hard to sleep under pressure.

So I normally go to beach and shout about 4 or 5 times (like crazy).😃

Then I feel peace in my mind and get courage.

It works every time and it looks like magic.

The sound of waves at the beach especially when eyes are closed is very refreshing and turn of pressure.. I love this.

PradeepH

I lean more towards exercise when I am stressed. I just can't sleep under stress. I fail to understand how napping works 😁 

I usually take a walk to clear my head or hit the gym and channel my frustration. It's better than hitting the person who gave me stress, I feel 😉

- Pradeep

Upwork
a961425f
Community Member

Im all for a good workout but usually i recognise stress as something that affects or occurs in the mind first then the symptons manifest in the body, 

I observe myself well enough to know when im over doing and the necessary precautions to implement if im verge of it .

6237d3e6
Community Member

Pressure is inevitable, we just need to find an edge to always stay sane when it comes.. On my end, I just have 3 approach to stress, either music, a plain view of nature or eating a snack.. dependson how much the pressure is.

a8ee0270
Community Member

Exercise because it make your body stronger and active at the same time. 🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths