🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Take a Coffee Break with Us! ☕
Page options
04fd0250
Community Member

Take a Coffee Break with Us! ☕

Hello  folks! 👋

Take a break, freelancers! Amidst deadlines and projects, remember to savor the little joys. Grab your favorite brew, take a moment for yourself, and recharge. :rocket:

Share with us: What's your go-to coffee or tea during a work break? Drop your recommendations below! :hot_beverage::sparkles:

14 REPLIES 14
williamtcooper
Community Member

Wissal,

Water. The caffeine is too much even decaf. 😀

Wise choice william

Hi William,

Hope you're well. My recent post on the Upwork community didn't get the expected engagement. Could you check if there's an issue with my post or if the community is less active? Any tips for improvement?

Thanks,

1e4e3cff
Community Member

Just coffee with extra sugar, biscuits, and quiet music

it creates such a good vibe ,like your choice

virtualbrix
Community Member

Love Coffee!

23b88f23
Community Member

Just a snack and water.

1c68d8f6
Community Member

Hi guys ✌🏻 hope all's well 

im new on upwork and need to know how I can get connected to can apply an opportunity ?! 

Cheers 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Hello Lara,

You have two options:
First option: Upwork offers two membership plans—Free and Plus. The Free plan provides 10 connects per month, while the Plus plan offers 80 connects per month along with additional perks. You can select the plan that suits your needs and budget.

Second option: If you need more connects than what your chosen membership plan offers, you can purchase additional connects on Upwork.

I hope I was able to assist you.

Best regards,
Asmae

4e147fd2
Community Member

I like Cofee 

Screenshot_2023-12-21-09-39-10-075_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

The meme says it all😂

dorothyjones
Community Member

Sometimes by mid-morning, when my arms are tired, and am feeling the stress of a job, I just leave my office and go to my kitchen, fix me a hot cup of java with some added Caramel creme, go out to my screened patio where we live on two acres of wooded, trees, deer, etc. and I just am grateful for some quiet, reflective time.  After 20 minutes, I'm good to return with fresh perspective.

5d78cfcd
Community Member

While coding, I really like to have a cup of coffee in the morning, as it makes me more awake during work.
In the evening, I prefer taking a cup of Sa7lab or a cup of tea with biscuits, It keeps me warm in the freezing weather. 😉

superphily
Community Member

Green tea or sparkling water. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths