Today is my Birthday ๐Ÿ˜

I turned 30 today ๐Ÿ˜… 
Feeling a bit old guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Tell me, one thing that I must do on this day ๐Ÿ˜„ 

15 REPLIES 15
hemanthahh
Community Member

Wish you happy birthday, I think you just born for the level 2 of your life

Yes Sir, Hope I am prepared although a little doubt is still here, because getting married soon as well. 

And thank you very much for your kind words โค๏ธโค๏ธ

PradeepH

Hi Rahul,

Happy birthday! You're not old, you're just getting started. There's so much to do and see in this world, and you have plenty of time to explore it. One thing that you must do on this day is to celebrate yourself. You've come a long way, and you deserve some recognition. Treat yourself to something nice, whether it's a cake, a gift, or a trip. You are awesome, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep Ji,

you never miss to amaze me by your superb and amazing words, thank you very much for sharing your kind words and inspirational at the same time to me โค๏ธ

spxpert
Community Member

Happy Birthday Rahul,  
having crossed that milestone over a decade ago,  here is what I suggest.

- 30 is when we start the second phase of our lives,  this is also the last opportunity for you to install a habbit that would help us sailing smooth when you get into 50s and 60s and beyond.  So install a habbit that you can carry over till last day of your life.

spxpert
Community Member

• You will start seeing new challanges.  Especially as you will soon enter the new phase of your life.
  • You will grow wiser,  be more calm and understanding
  • You will start seeing the world from a different lens altogether
9486af42
Community Member

Thank you very much Sir ji, for always sharing your blessing and kind words of inspiration with me โค๏ธโค๏ธ

rekasesh
Community Member

Wishing you a happy b'day.

If you feel old at 30, how old should I feel at turning 50 in a couple of months?๐Ÿค”

Ma'am,  

I am smiling while reading this.. 
You know right women age backward.. So for me it's old and for your ever-green ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Hae Hae And Thank you Ma'am, for taking time to share this :blossom::blossom:

renata101
Community Member

What should you do? I think you should celebrate for at least a month.
Eat and drink whatever makes you happiest, just don't overdo it. Keep conversations with people who irritate you short (they're very bad for your digestion). Then repeat the same thing next month.

Ha Ha this is cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘Œ  
But somehow next week is also my marriage ๐Ÿ˜› 
So I am kind of in a break of 1 month only ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

fdb65180
Community Member

I hope you had a great b-day!

Turning 30 is just another milestone for those who have the blessing of getting there, so if you didn't yesterday, be grateful for another year of life and a new decade. ๐Ÿ˜‰ When you turn 40 you'll see it was absolutely AWESOME.

This is so nice thing you said ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
Thank you very much โค๏ธโค๏ธ

williamtcooper
Community Member

Rahul,

Got off of the Upwork Community for the day and break. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes I did so only ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Latest Articles
Learning Paths