🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » "10!!!"
Page options
purplepony
Community Member

"10!!!"

Sometimes we need to just go straight to "10" instead of counting:  1, 2, 3, . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that felt really good!

6 REPLIES 6
reinierb
Community Member

@Pat M wrote:

Sometimes we need to just go straight to "10" instead of counting:  1, 2, 3, . . .

You only go to"10"? Sometimes I have to go all the way to at least "964" before I can feel anything good happening... 

Reinier, I must confess.  I'm not sure if you're being your comedic self stating 964 as a random # much higher than 10 or if you're being your profound self, and the 964 has a specific meaning.  Please enlighten. 

@Pat M wrote:

Reinier, I must confess.  I'm not sure if you're being your comedic self stating 964 as a random # much higher than 10 or if you're being your profound self, and the 964 has a specific meaning.  Please enlighten. 

@ @Pat, its a bit of both, although I am not sure about the "profound" part.

Anyway, I am getting progressively more impatient as I am getting older, and most of the time, counting up to only ten does not work for me. So, to not snap at people, or say something I might regret, I start counting until I forget what it was that irritated me, but I must admit that the number 964 was just for dramatic effect. 

Rene might be right after all- I could be getting grumpy in my old age.  

richard_wein
Community Member

@Pat M wrote:

Hi Pat. I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like fun. 

10. TEN! 10!!!

Yes, that felt good. Smiley Very Happy

As a compromise, you could count in binary: 1, 10, 11, 100...

Hey John---whatever it takes for whomever-lol!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths