🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » request - Update UpWork web site design.
Page options
bigbangking
Community Member

request - Update UpWork web site design.

Its really great to adopt new design elements with time. 

I think UpWork website can improve itself with users opinion.

I have provided other opinion on previous post like the sidebar carousal improvements on its community website.

Now I think it needs to be a little bigger on UpWork main findWork page/homepage based on the screenSpace its given. It's wasting much screen space and occupying only 1280px standerd or something like that. The homepage while not logged in is fine, you can see its occupying fully the entire space. Now the findWork page can do something like that, at least it can become a little big if the screensize given is big.

To understand what I mean please visit the findWork page or see the attached image. On a 1080p/1636p+ monitor, see how much white space/empty space it has.

The problem is I cant see many titles fully without clicking the proposal. The empty space could be occupied or the original 1280p design could be made bigger.

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rifat, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check the size of your desktop?

~ Avery
Upwork

It was captured form - Just a 1080p normal desktop on MS Edge. 

With zoom level 100%.

However I found reducing zoom level will change titles to something even more weird. (The first step with cntrl+minus press gets to 75% zoom level.)

Even after refereshing it turns back to three dots instead of showing as a whole title.

Here the screenshot is attached.

Hi Rifat,

Thank you for following up with the details, our team will investigate this further.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths