🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » How to earn from new token launch?
Page options
e23c3a24
Community Member

How to earn from new token launch?

Recently I launched 2 erc20 tokens.
1. public launch
2. stealth launch

Public launch needs community for the token holders but nothing for stealth launch.

Please discuss which is better to earn - launch a public token for a long-term or launch many stealth tokens for a short-terms.
Guess!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Member

Sounds intereting.
Having specialized in writing numerous smart contracts on various networks like Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, and Tron, etc, I possess a deep understanding of blockchain technology and its applications, including expertise in the creation and implementation of NFTs.
Furthermore, I'm knowledgeable about Layer 2 solutions, which are built on top of Layer 1 blockchains to enhance scalability and reduce transaction costs. These solutions include technologies like Sidechains, State Channels, and Plasma, which can be utilized to achieve higher throughput and improved scalability for decentralized applications. I can provide expertise in implementing these Layer 2 solutions to optimize the performance and efficiency of smart contracts.
Overall, my specialized skills involve the development of smart contracts on various blockchain networks, coupled with an understanding of Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions, allowing me to design and implement secure and high-performing blockchain applications.
I would like to share my skills and experiences in upwork community.
Let's make our Upwork more growth and potential for everyone.

0ba87380
Community Member

This all depends on individual. If you have the proper funding then a public launch is good and just do it on a go.

if not I would suggest you do a fundraising either by an ICO, IDO, Public funding or a away to grow. And always use a third party approach cause you would need their audience. 

if you have any further questions you can connect with me on upwork so we can speak on a project launch and best approach to it 

235ed04a
Community Member

That's very fresh idea to make money.
We can connect in Upwork to launch a new token following your approach.
Thanks for your article.