🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Scam Check: Protecting Our Community in the W...
Page options
mstrak
Community Member

Scam Check: Protecting Our Community in the Web3 / Crypto World

Scammers are always lurking in the shadows of the Web3 / Crypto world, ready to prey on unsuspecting freelancers with very interesting, but actually scam offers. This topic is dedicated to empowering our community to stay vigilant and protect each other. Share any suspicious crypto-related offers you come across and help fellow freelancers to check and avoid falling victim to scams. Together, let's keep our community safe and informed in the ever-changing landscape of Web3.

6 REPLIES 6
mstrak
Community Member

I will start first. Please, check this job posting:**Edited for Community Guidelines**mstrak_0-1715803010925.png

mstrak
Community Member

Here is another one: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

mstrak_1-1716014191353.png

eduardocrs
Community Member

I came here to see if anyone was talking about this type of thing. 
I recently receive an invitation to a project like this: 
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I rejected and today I receive an invitation to another one. 
Usually they are in the $100/hour rate with an account created in the last 2 days. 

Eduardo Cruz
7c5d85a4
Community Member

I think it is not good to bid to a new client.

mstrak
Community Member

Now, this is a flood: nine "crypto"/"blockchain" jobs in my 'Best Matches' list...

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Miodrag, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I assure you that I shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. They will take action according to our internal processes. 

~ Nikola
Upwork