🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » The future of ChatGPT
Page options
970538b9
Community Member

The future of ChatGPT

The future of ChatGPT is likely to involve continued development and improvement in its ability to understand and respond to natural language input. This may include advancements in areas such as language understanding, context awareness, and dialogue management. Additionally, ChatGPT may be used in an increasing number of applications, such as customer service, personal assistants, and content creation. The development of new technologies like GPT-3 and GPT-4 is expected to improve the performance and capabilities of ChatGPT.

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Mahmudul,

Bottomline for all freelancers:

Increase your SKILLS in 2023 and become an expert because the available tools that are entering enterprises will allow them to do the entry and intermediate work themselves.

William T C

YES, I agree about it.

I am an AI Marketing Economist and the changes to the workforce during the course of 2023 are going to be huge. 

I had a one hour Consult last week that required Economics, AI and Marketing skills just to add value to the client. It's very rare that my whole skills set is tapped by one client. However, it probably going to become more of the norm and then some.

What do you find interesting about ChatGPT-3?

0e03b3bd
Community Member

Great reading. Let me ask you if you can give me a solution for this: 
Our dm bot is sending chatgpt integrated messages to target audiences like followers, other users' followers, or related people to a string. We are using Twitter API to send dm, and these days twitter api is stopping our bot, i setup a proxy, and changed creating instances and so on, but twitter continues to stop us. I am looking to find another solution.
Commenting bot is tracking some peoples, and if a user shares a tweet it is fetching a convenient reply message using chatgpt integration, and posting tweet as reply to users tweet