🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Y...
Page options
0e03b3bd
Community Member

Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

~Arvin

182 REPLIES 182

what's your involvement with web3?

princeallex
Community Member

Hello everyone, Alex here.

I am graphic designer specialized in crypto and NFT content creation for social media. I've worked with crypto startups where I have helped them to improve their organic reach. I have also experience in creating whitepapers. Looking forward to collaborating with marketers and copywriters 🤩

Nice to meet you all.

GM!

Looking for a graphic designer myself so DM me a porfolio when you get a chance

william_freedman
Community Member

Hi, I'm William Freedman, fintech writer. For the past five years I've been writing ICO white papers, thought leadership blog posts and CoinDesk sponsored content as well as bylined articles on blockchain for the financial press. My general business and technology work goes back to the last century.

I hope to align with people who share my crypto focus but bring a different skill set. Always looking to meet good designers and brand managers!

Here's the five-point value prop I offer you and our clients:

1. I know finance (MBA; Wall Street experience)

2. I know tech (15 years at IBM Global Services)

3. I actually can write (long list of bylines and current testimonials)

4. I'm local to a global financial capital and data hub (my hometown NYC reputation is everything)

5. This isn't a side gig; it's my career (full-time, freelance fintech writer; clients get 100% of my attention)

Looking forward to going through doors with you!

Welcome to the group, William!!

wajeehkhan93
Community Member

I'm a Financial Report at Invezz. 

Professionally, I cover primarily the Stock Market while "Crypto" is more of a personal venture. I have, however, worked on several projects in the "Crypto" space as a Freelance Writer as well. 

Looking forward to have a healthy debate on the compare and contrast between the fiat currencies and the cryptocurrencies. 

Good to have you!!

r-milind
Community Member

Hi All,

It is nice to be a part of this group and I am looking forward for exchange of ideas, collaboration and much more from this community. 

I am into algorithmic trading and build complete crypto trading systems for my clients.  It has been a satisfying experience dealing with multiple clients across countries who want to trade crypto markets. 

Feel free to get in touch with me directly for collaborations or for exchange of ideas.

Thank you.

GM Milind

Very cool! so you into the tech side of things

Yeah, covering different techs related to algorithmic trading. Nice to e-connect with you.

9e49d6e1
Community Member

Hello everyone,   I'm happy to be here and connect with other freelancers in the Web3 space. I'm a PR and Marketing Writer at Simple Crypto PR.

Here's my portfolio  

GM Victor!!

Very cool. Just checking out your portfolio

Welcome to group.

marusia_tirmican
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I am a Consulting in Crypto and Blockchain.
I look forward to having a great working relationship with the community members.
If you ever need consulting for your following projects, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Marusia

GM Marusia!

Welcome to the group!!

Hello. Welcome to our community. Our community members are very kind and I strongly believe that you will get the great working relationship as you want. 

Regards. Edwin.

estees
Community Member

Gm frens! So happy we have such a cool group! Arvin, that's cool that you are leading it! Thanks for the invitation. I'm in Web3 for more than 3 years, starting from DAO. I have a very strong research background on NFT projects, Web3 marketing, and DAOs. Btw tomorrow I'll host an event about freelancing in Web3, I can send invites

0e03b3bd
Community Member

GM GM!

Where can I learn more about what you do? hook us up w/ invites

WAGMI

buyanaa22
Community Member

Hello Community

I am Senior Blockchain Engineer specializing in blockchain development. Experienced with all stages of the development cycles for dynamic blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFTs, and Decentralized Exchange projects. Well-versed in programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, Smart Contract, Graph QL, React, Typescript. Strong background in project management, customer relations, and technical consultant.

WELCOME!!!

Hello,

I am writing about blockchain but have a few questions I cannot find answers for. I would appreciate your insight.

Thank you.

Sylvain Metz

pragya_p
Community Member

Hiya, World!

Web3 is so much about the community, and I am so delighted to find a community for us right here on Upwork. I have been writing on Blockchain-related topics for the past 1.5 years, right from long-form stories, to social media punches and insightful newsletters. 

These are exciting times, truly!

#wagmi

WAGMI!!

ayodeji_f
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I am a crypto and blockchain enthusiast. I have over 7 years of experience in the web3, crypto, and Nft space.

My service includes:

• Whitepaper writing
  • Crypto blog writing
  • Tokenomic and crypto market analysis
  • Article writing

Please inbox me to render you a mouthwatering service on any of the mentioned above. 

Welcome to the group!!

ar2222
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for inviting me!

We are group few friends provide development, marketing, designing services in the domain of web2&web3.

We have been working with web3 from past 22 months, NFT, tokens, dapps, smart contracts etc.

I am looking to work with individuals as well as teams if require our services.

Anyone can view my profile for reference.

Nice to meet you all.

0e03b3bd
Community Member

Welcome to the group, Ahmed!

dudhatparesh
Community Member

Hello Everyone, 

I am a full-stack blockchain developer. Before coming into blockchain full-time, I was a mobile tech lead. I set up my mining rig in 2017 for Ethereum mining (which is history now ). I have launched two of my side projects which are kind of no-code platform for token management but as anonymous founder. I am currently developing NFT infrastructure protocol at **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Starting with NFT lending renting and possibly writing EIP for it.

Thanks @Arvin for this amazing initiative. Would love to help folks here. 

I look forward to having a great working relationship with the community members. 

If you ever need a writer for your next project, please send a Message.

Hi Paresh! 

Thanks for the kind words!

Hello. I am writing about blockchain and have a few basic questions I cannot find answers for. I would appreiciate your insight.

Thank you.

Sylvain Metz

991727ca
Community Member

Hi there.

It's great to be part of a community of fellow web3 writers! I often find myself telling potential clients to 'check out Upwork' when they have a job I can't work on. It would be great if I could be more specific, as some clients don't know how to find good blockchain writers on the Upwork platform. Is it possible for them to browse the members of this community?

Matthew

Hey Matthew, 

welcome to the group! 

0963d8a0
Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm Christopher.

I'm a crypto enthusiast with 3 years of experience in the crypto space and 11 months as a freelance writer on Upwork. 

I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn and interact productively with members of the community. 

Glad to have you here Christopher!

venice941
Community Member

Hey There!

Thank you for giving me chance to be part of web3 community.

I've started learning crypto since pandemic and I got hooked with Axie before because I'm a gamer that likes playing computer games and since then I continue diging deep down the crypto world until I've learned about NFT and now trying to have some connections to have a web3 job for NFT projects like community manager/collab manager.

I hope to learn more from you wonderful people!

looking forward for some events or meetings like mentorship from this community. 🥰

Hey Venice, nice to meet you here. How are thing going? Any exciting news to share with us?

a4mughal
Community Member

Hello Everyone, 
Thanks for the invitation.
I have been working in Game development for 7 years. Have completed a good number of blockchain projects as a private freelancer. I have been providing mobile/web and desktop games with Web3/Blockchain integration using multiple wallets.

Feel free to reach out anytime.
Arsalan Arshad

Hi Arsalan, great to have you here!

prieslei
Community Member

Hello everybody,

My name is Prieslei and I develop algorithmic trading strategies and backtesting systems. I started applying my ideas to cryptocurrency trading one year ago. I developed trading bots to trade automatically. All of my ideas for future projects involve trading in decentralized exchanges. I hope to learn a lot about the blockchain, the players in this new market, and the types of strategies and systems I can use to develop profitable trading systems. 

I'd like to mention that it was an amazing idea to create an Upwork community to discuss these topics 😉

Thank you for the invitation. 

Prieslei, welcome to the group!