🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Y...
Page options
0e03b3bd
Community Member

Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

~Arvin

182 REPLIES 182
rahuljain1991
Community Member

Hi

I am Opencart developer, i mostly work as debugger and adding new feature/modification to a opencart or php website.

There are many people who are in development for fresh website, but only some helps you with your existing system. 

So if you need that. i can help you.

Kind Regards

Rahul Jain

868ae9bb
Community Member

Hello Everyone.

My name is Edwin from Dominican. I have experience and knowledge about NFT, Digital Wallet and Swap. I am also very interested in web3.js, Crypto and blockchain architecture improvements. I would like to learn new tech through discussion in group. I can also give advise because I am not beginer, I am intermidate level. For NFT, UniswapV2, and digital wallet, I am expert level. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

33bcb95c
Community Member

Hi everyone 

I am Maloba, a new freelancer 

I have joined the group so that we work as a team in this community.

I would like to learn from my fellow freelancers. Thank you 

davidurdiales
Community Member

Hi All,

I am an English, Spanish and Portuguese translator specialized in Finance and IT content. One of my main areas of translation is Blockchain and websites/apps specialized in Blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, etc.

I am also a partner in a LSP which can provide you translations in many other languages.

If you need any help with that, drop me a line.

Thank you,

David

30fd90ce
Community Member

Hi everyone 

I'm Moffat from Kenya happy to join this group.

Hi Moffat,

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the community brother!😊:hundred_points:

09bf1386
Community Member

Hi, I am Abdul a content writer on Upwork, feels great to be a part of the community.

kreativekingdom
Community Member

I am 3D graphic designer and animator. I  help people who need any help in generation of NFTs creating ande designing mainly. Pleasure to see you all here

faca9263
Community Member

Hello, Arvin and fellow group members. 

Hello Joseph,
Hope you are doing well.

3c8ec251
Community Member

I'm new here. Energetic to work with clients and companies. Seeking new opportunities ✌️

33bcb95c
Community Member

Hello everyone 

I am a transcriptionist, i am looking forward to work with you all and get support where needed from my community members. Looking forward to work with you all. Thank you 

Hey. Myself Aeni, I'm a new here. Want to work with experienced members to
build myself up in this field. I'm a hardworking, dedicated and quick
learner.
Looking forward to working with you
marina_prudkaya
Community Member

Hello all! I've been helping blockchain companies to build a proper development team for blockchain projects since 2017. In addition, at Apriorit we focus on cybersecurity and can help with audits of your web3 projects.

williamtcooper
Community Member

I am a Marketing and Sales Strategist that has a focus on Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, SaaS, Emerging Tech, etc with $850k in Upwork sales. I would love to work with Freelancers that are producing the new technology. Feel free to view my Profile and join my "Upwork Network" and less work together for bigger projects.

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
I read you, I'm going to join your community "Upwork Network".
Tell me how we are going to proceed?

I am a full stack blockchain and fron-end developer having several years of experience in Blockchain, AI, SaaS, Software development.

I would like to work with you for boosting your projects.

Thank you.

Dillon.

manik342020
Community Member

Hi all, 

I am a technical analysist in crypto market. Here to help and develop my skills. Happy to communicate with all. 

ec691a9c
Community Member

Hi, I am chigozirim how are you doing

I am doing good, I am Victor

Hi everyone
I am Maloba H. I am glad to be a member of Upwork community.
07e1b766
Community Member

Hello.  I am an accountant new to Upwork.  Just feeling this out to see how it goes.  Basically looking to get some profile insights - I think mine is public - and writing proposal letters and such.  Glad to be here.

d35555da
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have some background on cryptocurrency and Web 3.0. Have done the usual courses on the basic blockchain networks including DeFi. I have done some coding experience in solidity and have written a few smart contracts for simple blockchain projects and basic NFT creation, apart from the occasional buy. 

I am interested in using the UpWork platform to be able to write more content on the Web 3.0 technology or act as the community manager or as a project/product manager for Web 3.0 projects.

0fda5a53
Community Member

Hello Fam,

I'm a Search Engine Optimization Expert. Feel free to hover over my profile and reach out in case you need anything I can offer.

Best Regards! 

jarrelkings
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I am a freelance NFT artist and graphic designer. Passionate about crypto, I had a pretty amazing experience selling NFTs and investing in crypto currencies in 2022. Thanks to crypto, I have also had many career opportunities in the art world.

I am excited to have a good cooperation with members of this community. 

I remain open to any work opportunity or collaboration.

gursewak38
Community Member

Hello Everyone My Name is Gursewak Singh as SEO Expert.

ee4089ee
Community Member

Hello Arvin and Everyone,

I have been working with Bitcoin for 4 years and working with Capital for 6 years.  As Anthony Pompliano said, "I would also like to see the flow of Capital in non traditional places but especially in improved Healthcare and improving the Environment.  I like to watch Tim Draper as another good Influencer." 

These are the kinds of STARTUP PROJECTS, STAGE l and STAGE ll, I would like to work on : flow of Capital in non traditional places but especially in improved Healthcare and improving the Environment

We know about TAFT but we wanted to organize FBCIAB

(Fintech Blockchain Cryptocurrency Independent Advisory Board)

to collaborate with TAFT and the World :   

1. for Central Planning

2. Interfaces and Design which improve user experience

3. flow of capital to non traditionl places

4. boost countries with problem currencies

5. options for the unbanked

6. options for remittances  

7. more BITCOIN in foreign trade

8. a higher % of BITCOIN on Balance Sheets

9. keep everyone abreast of the regulations and policies...  

I must admit, I need to know more about Fintech, Blockchain, Web3 and NFTs.

HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

Sincerely,

Edrise Marisa Turner

Manager

EDMA TURN llc

Breaking News

I like to check CoinMarketCap, Harvard Business Review and Youtube for breaking news : 

BITCOIN is US$28,007.97
CRYPTO is up ....because of BANKING COLLAPSES......
ARB ......ARBITRUM is a layer 2 ETH solution....user friendly.....Viper Programming Language....Optimistic Rollups....into Eth....ARB is US$1.16.......
UNI is US$6.02....Uniswap is an exchange......which is decentralized.....CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES had hacks.....DEFI and INNOVATION.....all time high US$42.00.......
Aurora allows ETH developers can come over...... to make BLOCKCHAIN MORE EVM ...offers 30% apy.....high US$34.00 down to PEOPLE SELL OUT OF AORORA leading to low price.
70cf00f7
Community Member

My name is Mohit .I am Indian 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Arvin,

I am an AI Marketing Economist that has completed 330 Jobs on Upwork during the past five years as an expert with a focus on anything technology related especially crypto, NFT, metaverse, blockchain, Fintech, Edtech, startups, etc. 

Looking forward to interacting with the Community!

Hey William, glad to have you here! Welcome!

mrjeffreybonds
Community Member

My name is Jeffrey. First of all I am looking for customer satisfaction. With that I am looking for more self motivation, which lands me to good pay , on a weekly basis. I am looking for clients that are looking for freelancer to write lyrics for them.

Hi Jeffrey! Welcome to the community!

1c8fb4e4
Community Member

Hello my good people 

My name is Adeniran Adewale 

I am graphics Designer

- Flyers 

- Posters 

- Logo creation 

- Email copy writing 

Looking forward to collaborating with other freelancer. Also looking forward to secure job for me.

Thank you Arvin for bringing us all together!! 

Welcome Adewale! Great to have you here!

sameraudi
Community Member

No activity lately in this group!!! @arvin 

Working on it. A lot of things happening

0c7b3c06
Community Member

Hello @Arvin, thanks for getting us all together.

As an EVM nerd, I would love to get some ideas here.

I've been diving into Cardano for a few months, so any collaboration is welcome.

Warm Regards,

Karim

Hey Karim, glad to have you here in our community!